Monday, October 19, 2009

yaw

I'm dead beat from 2 days of moving house and my arms have blue blacks thanks to my cousin's heavy boxes of magazines. We're officially from pasir ris to jalan kayu now. Pratas pratas!

And i think hor, some people really wierd. As in like y'know FB can tag photos of friends right. Idk why some people like to un-tag themselves in photos that maybe make them look ABIT unglam. Like eyes half close, can see fats, hair messy, face looks big etc etc y'know what i mean, like scared people will see like thattt. Not like can see whole big chunk of unsightly fats. If mine can see i thnk i'll jitao ask the person take out the photo hahahaha. Okay just random thoughts cos i think quite a few people does that so no offend. I do that too sometimes only if my face looks really retarded or something. I love my face too much la! Must tag all okay. HAHAHA.

Tmr will be another day to endure. I'm looking forward to next hol/outing w the cliques. Talking about that, i havent see most of them for like, 2 weeks? :S

No comments: