Thursday, October 09, 2008


I don’t know whats the fucking problem with me nowadays.


Yes, I think the problem is with me. But its not just me feeling this way.
2 friends. TWO friends whom I treasure so much. Idk what to say. And maybe sometimes I shouldn’t even say anything. Truths are hurtful. And nobody wants to hear the truth, of how we feel and everything. Maybe I should just keep my fucking big fat mouth shut. Maybe I'm making everyone hates me. Yar, I am irritating and my attitude sucks. I should just bang the wall and die. Like, damn fucking sad :(
Friends sometimes just dont get how much I needed them.

Yes you have your freedom and so what if I have my prejudice. Yes you should treat your friend the way your friend treats you. I'm sorry. I'm just a brainless bitch. I should've treat you better. I dont deserves anything. I'm really sorry. Please let things be back, to where it used to be. I'm just, speechless.
Okay maybe I shouldnt say anything anymore. I guess it would just make things worse.

I had enough of what is happening around me. I want to sleep and never wake up again. Nobody understands how I feel. Nobody cares anyway.




Went out with Nicole, Kaiqing and Vivienne yesterday to Vivo to give Viv a birthday surprise. Damn happy to see them. And we played like nobody's business. Its been long. Photo updates soon.

shooooo cough. i hate you.

No comments: