Saturday, October 25, 2008

my genetics faci, felicia changed group today.
SHE CHANGE AWAY MY FAVOURITE TEAM:(
my idiot 1, idiot 2, asshole and bastard :(

idiot 1 miss me alotttt that she put this as her msn nick
x- i.luv.my.idiot2 and fuking bitch... pls come bak.2.mie.soon (: no fyp pls.... i'm out of it.... '.'.'.'.'.'. ❤ ˚-x says:

awww. i love my idiot 1 too. haha.


went cwp with mum and naz after school to get my baggggg. she wasnt here cos she have to work. OH SO SAD. LOL. didnt manage to get my havianas cos dont have the one that i wanted.
naz knows how happy i am cos i was smiling all the way. heh.

went up to kelong just now. ate super lots of baby lobsters. shiok sial (:

cant go Play with chris on the 13th alrdy cos i'll be in GENTING(:
sorry love. go with you next time okay?


life's been good. not the best, but its better. thanks people.

No comments: