Monday, October 13, 2008

something to share(:

' You have never lived my life.
So you don't know anything about it so do stop thinking that you know everything. Because truth is, you will never understand.

You smirk at others as if you are of higher status to them.
But do you know? People from the opposite side do not care.

Instead, they are mocking at how shallow you are.
You have to accept the fact that to some other people,
Your opinions don't matter.
Stay in your own space and stop trying to squash into mine.

Thank you.'



Quoted from ICEANGEL's blog.
Not trying to refer to anyone though. Just like the way that she blog though i'm not a great fan of hers.
And I agree to what she says.

FINALLY, after so long, I WENT FARM YESTERDAY &&& BIRD SHOPPPPP! (:
Damn fun cannnn. Its like when bro-in-law dont have car license, we've not been to the farm. So finally he got his car license back, farm is love:D

Drop-by Goodwill yesterday to look at birdies, and I'm so tempted to buyyy. But I wont cos I dont even have enough time for tenshi alrdy. Spend quite a sum there.
Bought pellets, travelling cage and calcuim&vitamin powder, all for tenshi.

Then to cow farm to drink milk, vegetable farm and farm mart for BBQ quails, super nice otah, honey water, puppies, more parrots and fish therapy.
I swear I wanna go there more more more.

And he's coming to fetch me after school today to go farm to get quails cos mum's cooking curry chicken tonight and we are frying the quailssss. heh.




I wanna clubbbbb ):

No comments: