Friday, October 03, 2008


i hate to work with people who like to snatch credits, period.
and its been 2 days with 2 different person y'know! :(
i've been hardworking in class these 2 days lah. i'm doing work y'know! okay lah. not that i usually dont. its just that when my group got those people that likes to act clever and do everything so that they will get all the credit, i wont do anything. i'll just prolly do my part and maybe go downstairs to slack or accompany mat and guys go fag, since got nothing much to do and the class sucks. okay not all the people in the class sucks. its just hard to get close to the class because there are different people coming and leaving the class everyday. i cant remember their names except for a few. i dont even know some of my team mates name cos i only see them for once a week.

going yvonne's house later. but my body feels dead. and i feel like puking everything out now. its so sickening. i'm feeling unwell, and coughing like fuck. my mucus are depriving me my oxygen.
and my aunty just need to nag and nag to make sure that the cough syrup goes down my throat last night but i kept asking her to wait cos i'm making yvonne's birthday card. hard work eh! i'll make sure she paste that bloody card on her wall and read the messages from us every night before she goes to sleep. its actually kinda tasty, i like. haha.

my friends are all leading good life sia. one by one all go holiday. fangs go bangkok. peisi go japan. now yvonne going thailand soon also. LOL. i also want lahhhhh :(
hope you have a safe trip, girl. take care and remember to buy back lots of stuffs to peace your friends! haha.

okay i really really feel like throwing up. i can feel that warm thing up my throat and i kept swallowing it back. fffffffffffuck. bye.

No comments: