Sunday, October 26, 2008

kayyyyys people. me are damn farking bored.

:(((((

naz and ryzzal's taking forever to come MY HOUSE. yes they're coming over to accompnay me. the dogs are sleeping. i'm alone at home. now,thats sad.

i dont know what's wrong with blogger. the icons on top are missing= cannot upload photos. and no, i'm not at the edit html mode. even that icon itself is missing.


my blardy advisor says that my poster is too wordy. damn. i hate her. i edited alrdy okay! i dont care. i'm not going to let her approve alrdy. hah.

had been eating instant noodles for 2 days. kinda sick of it. hey i usually love instant noodles okay. just that i dont really like the ones at home.


okay my post is random. dont mind me.
so much for being AT HOME D:
i want party please.
my idiot1 too. heh.
singapore is such a boring place, and the night life is $%^&*.

genevieve tan please cheer up. you said you werent sad but i aint so sure, so yar(:



k, bye.

No comments: