Monday, November 03, 2008

Holidays' over. I missed my sleep :C


out with serene yesterday, cos she missed me too much. HAHA. okay i was bored too.
shopped around, and she took LOTS of my photos.
but i'm lazy to upload, so just go see her blog yourself. its FLOODED with muah face(:

i like this. but it looks wieeeerrrddddd. so i'm not getting it.
newyork newyork and chocolate fondue= FATS.
i'm always having super sinful food with serene D:
haha. so i'm hitting the gym today, and starving myself :D

&&& all my pp assessors commented!

Advisor comment: A lot of effort put into the presentation of poster. There are questions which she was unsure of the answers though.

Assessor 1: Attractive poster. Could see that you have put in considerable efforts in it.

Assessor 2: The student was able to explain well and draw research evidence to support her stand. The student was also able to draw conclusions based on research evidence when questioned.

i considered these as not bad. phewwww.

okay i'm really hungryyyy, but i'm not eating!

No comments: