Monday, November 24, 2008

stress is piling up i swear. UTs, fyp etc.
&i'm fucking 18 of god's sake!
I have a life!

I want to get away, and party like there's no tomorrow.
Wouldn't it be good? Right naz? HAHA.
Truth is, I cant.
I cant be like any other teenagers, to stay out till early in the morning to mug at starbucks, or to hang in town till midnight to party, becase i dont deserve any trust, anymore.
Okay, I dont have a life after all.
OH, HAHA. WHAT A JOKE!
Get a life man! Slap yourself much, HM.


Okay whatever, i am complaining again.
BUT, its MY blog for ME to rant.
I'm not happy everyday, so dont expect me to blog about happy stuffs all the time.
Not happy, dont read.
Much thanks.

Okay i'm so grouchy! Zomg.
Stop me please.

I'm gonna be home early these few days to be a good girl.
I'm going to study for my UTs.
Then i'm going to enjoy when the holidays come.

UT later, then gym, then home.
Bye.



P/S. see that blood donation thing on the right on my blog? Click please! Blood donation is good! Esp when you want to increase your karma! :D

No comments: