Monday, November 17, 2008

let's drug on happiness(:

Friend, I am so disappointed in you.
You, misplace our trust, once again.
You, dont seems to appreciate what we are doing.
You, dont do what you preach.

We are trying to help you.
If you dont care, we shouldnt either.
It just waste our time and effort,
its sad,
'cause we gain NOTHING.

Good if you know that I am talking about you.
Please save yourself.
Its okay if you dont.
It doesnt matter.

Anyway back to track, FYP team almost formed!
Yay(:
Up to kelong yesterday to feed the fishes and lobsters. The lobsters are growing well:D
Made myself dirty and stuffs, and wrestled with dollar and end up with lots of scratches. I was a lil burnt. Heh.
Bro in law's kelong was featured in the Sunday Times' lifestyle section's cover page!

Staying back in school to study for tmr's biochem ut,
and module selection starts tmr. GOSH.

Anyway, gene's birthday celebration was a happy outing(:
simple, yet we moved her to tears. LOL.
More updates of that after I got the photos.

and lastly, let me complain.
HISBREATHSTINKS!
nazknowswho!
cant blame me. i tahan vehh long alrdy!


k bye.

No comments: