Friday, November 07, 2008

Mathan+
soup
=
MUTTON SOUP!


hahaha. Mathan was stupid yesterday. His family actually ganged up with his friends, and told him that his ex gf was at his house, and wanted him to go home immediately. LOL. It totally freaked Mathan out please. He ask his mum to pass the phone to his ex gf but his mum say his ex dont wanna answer the phone. then he called his ex but she never answer the call. So he wanted to rush home, but i ask him to call his ex using my phone cos she maybe purposely dont wanna answer his call, and she actually answered my call, and she told mathan that she is at home. mathan was so pissed, he called home and his mum actually laughed at him. HAHAHA. They actually asked the ex not to answer any call from mathan. MATHAN LOOKED SO SUPER RELIEVED AFTER THAT PLEASE. LMAO.
I think he has an interesting family.
Gym yesterday was fruitful. Dragged mathan, ian, ryz and jidi with me. Heh. Did moonwalk and weights. Situps and benchpress. More gyming please! I wanna be muscular! :D


I just realised, I'll be missing 2 important things if I go Genting for just 3 days. My Genetics UT and module selection briefing. Zzz. Walao ehhhhhh. How how how? >:(

No comments: