Thursday, November 27, 2008

I need to start working. but singtel is not giving me any roadshows:(
I am damn broke uhh!
I need money for the festive seasons coming- christmas, new year, and my KL trip!
omgawd.

anyway did i mention before i hate credit snatchers? wtf.
you dont do anything, and we're so nice to teach you about answering to the problem statement. yet, you decide to claim the credit by taking the last 2 slides of ppt which is the most important. what the fuck are you trying to show? you answered the problem statement? or you understand everything, so that the credit will go to you?
YOU CAN DREAM ON, because there is such thing call evaluation.
and STOP LOOKING AT MY SCREEN. you are intruding my privacy mind you. and stop burping like a fcking cow, it just make me detest you more. i wish i could just turn around and slap you. and people, i am talking about the same person. how bad can this get?

now, i didnt mention any names, did i? (:

-

anyway, i went swimming yesterday with genevieve. the sun was damn good. saw this 2 girl who wore bikini, sat in the shade, camwhore like nobody's business, and leave! my and gene totally -.- haha. damn boliao.

and and and naz was ordering watermelon juice for me just now, and guess what she said?
'uncle i want a metal-melon juice.'
HAHAHA wth.

No comments: