Wednesday, March 18, 2009

bad dream :(

Yesterday was a tiring but fun day.

Went swimming in the afternoon with gene and peisi. The weather's good, but didnt have enough tanning. More swimming sessions okay? Heh.
After swimming, mum fetch me over to pasir ris to meet mat, ryzzal, chris, adel and her brother nat for prawning session in the evening. Did lots of catching up with christina chan. WE GOT NEW PRAWNING TECHNIQUE OKAY! But this new technique only dont work for one stupid prawn that almost drive me, chris and nat crazy. This is the first time a prawn make me so angry after so many years of prawning. Stupid prawn so clever. HAHA. We shall go again okay!
After prawning, the rest went their own way, and me, mat and ryz dabao mac's to my house and ton! We played Wii the whole night can! Mat lousy. Always the first one to knock out. Lol. They left my place at about 830am and i immediately went zzz. My muscle was totally aching from my arms to my back. All thanks to Wii and the stupid prawn that drives me crazy.

Oh yar and I had a nightmare few days back. I dreamt that I was in lab, and suddenly idk why, A LOT of agar plates plates grown with mould and some stupid bacteria that the whole colony was covering the agar, fell over me, and the best part was the plates werent taped up. So the covers all open up and it stinks to the max. Damn scary! Heng I woke up. HAHA.

No comments: