Thursday, March 05, 2009

I just played in the rain with toot! Wet baby, wet! Yay! Went back to lab immediately and its so brrrrr but fun!
We're going for a second round later if the rain gets bigger!

And we got loser people in my lab. Why? Because all the groups got blame for making the lab dirty yeterday and we didnt come back yesterday. There are only 2 groups using the lab currently, so yeah. Alvin says we are going to get banned if the same thing happens again. Thanks to the fact that nobody wants to admit.
And we are always the group cleaning up the basin after staining. F'yo.
Maybe Bishan later. I kinda miss town.

Oh and i cut my hair again! I brought sk, naz, vivian and pt along and all cut their hair. Sk's was the best sial. Damn super nice! Mine's still too long lah, then make me look very rowdy:(
Should be cutting again before school reopen, cos mat wanna cut mohawk ;)

No comments: