Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The weather hasnt been good these few days. Either its super sunny, or super rainy. Went back yckss just now to find my art piece. My masks were still there, one missing though, and my boards were all missing except for one. I cant find my wolf drawing:(
Mr Yip says mdm priar was very pround of my wolf drawing, that she kept using it as an example in class, and she had it displayed some where in school. I hope mr yip finds m drawing soon, then i'll bring back all my boards and masks!

After yck, cab back to school with ps. I just finished looking at my bacteria, and i think i am freezing to death even though i wore 4 layers- sb, shirt, cardigan and lab coat.
I'm having a slight cough alrdy, and peisi's so nice to sun bian make ginger honey lemon tea. HAHA. And its SUPER DUPER NICE TO DRINK, not. LOL. She put too much ginger lah. But its still the thought that counts. Thanks uh.

K i am damn cold now. People, please take care of yourself cos the weather is very extreme nowadays. Wear more clothings and keep yourself warm(:
Photos to be uploaded when i dont feel lazy!

No comments: