Friday, September 25, 2009

I dont know what title to put la.

Fucking idiot moron dumb faker low EQ bitch, you suck.
You want to do everything? I'll let you do everything.


Out to celebrate mat and bav's birthday today. Woodland-->airport-->home. Super shag. I think our plan damn good. Wel told bav we are going to give mathan a surprise birthday celebration and we told mat than we are going to give bav a surprise birthday celebration so they are supposed to trick each other to airport. Vivian and I were so scared they will find out but too bad both also stupid hahahaha =X We succeeded!
Hope they love the presents. Photos will be updated soon.

Results are out. But i cant check cos the stupid admin site is under maintainance. FML.
FYP tmr still. SIAN.



Will I wake up to your text tmr?

No comments: