Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Lovelies

I think my blog like very long dont have my face HAHAHA. Cos FB makes me so lazy to upload one by one la. Blame FB k. Nah like that combine easier hehehe.

Ian's birthday. Totally enjoy one. Laugh like nobody's business. Good that Ian likes what we got for him. Seoul garden sucks for the price and it makes me have hardcore sore throat the next day.
And not to forget, the guys' so not passable seducing look with the mutton shiok signboard. Totally disgracing. Good thing the girls dont have to do it.Oh and rebel (:

Meeting tomorrow (i mean, today, cos its 3.11am alr) w Alvin omg excited. Then dont know the clique wanna go where tmr. Miss them alot. Like, ALOT. I hope we can meet up more during the hols. I scared we'll distant again. I dont want the history to repeat itself :(

Butterfact tmr. Yes? No? Ladies night shiok only, but then.. Sigh..

No comments: