Thursday, September 10, 2009

I need a rant.

I hate to be in between. Yes it was a weekly routine, but i'm sick of it.
It sucks to have a broken family. I'm so jealous of people who go out as a family. A family includes: father, mother, siblings etc. Road trips, movie, dinner, a visit to zoo, shopping, sharing happiness and burden as a FAMILY.

I'm so stressed and pressurized, but who knows? Yar, all i heard was:
How stress can you be? I'm even stresser at work. My customers makes me stress, more than you! etc etc.
Who can i turn to? Who understands what i'm crying about? I keep telling myself 'I'm a fortunate girl. There are many thats worse than me.'

But DAMN. I had enough. I'm really sick of this. Life sucks (seriously). Why am I working so hard to please everyone, and all effort are a waste. Once in a while, I need people to tell me what I'm doing is right. I need encouragement. I need assurance. My family gave me none. I'm always caught in between. I'm always the one that was used, and everything was 'for my own good'. HA, whatever. I'm 19. I have brains. Okay enough.

Tomorrow will be a better day.
Why am I crying?
Bye.

No comments: