Tuesday, September 08, 2009

uh-oh


FYP's starting, no more fun :(


But I'm looking forward tmr cos we're (me gene and ps) meeting Alan (and serene?) for dinner tmr before he goes for NS and become a chio botak man (omg i'm so gonna miss him :O) and also badminton match at yck stadium (i miss badminton alot alot alot alot okay! sigh). Minus the fact that I need to go back school for FYP.



Down to Bugis again yesterday again w my aunty and brother after going temple. Damn long neh go temple alr can. I used to go w her every sunday for prayers. Guai much? Hehe. Then to Bugis to buy her shoe and bag. She bought this CarloRino leather bag w a matching wallet for $156 like worth it only. Spotted this Bonia rlllly nice bag the cloth kind $80 the original price $200 lor. Aunty wanna sponsor me but i think like not veh good. So satisfy my crave for a cheap and nice tote from topshop ^^


Gym today and then town again. I hate temptations when I'm broke. Hais. Life suckzxzx.

No comments: