Thursday, November 26, 2009

eff-why-pee is my new bestfriend \m/




yaw! EVERYBODEH, POSTER'S SUBMITTED! ^^


chiong for report yesterday till 430am, and woke up at 730am for school. kulzzzzz. i almost wanted to pon, almost. and anyway, i did report till 4am the day before too \m/
report's done now, and poster's next. less than 10 days to presentation and the draft of poster is not even out. the group's not even nervous. kill me please. what should i wear for presentation. hmmm.


meeting up with the team mates to pt's house to do project. mathan and gang's group might be coming over too cos pt's house got nobody. so we're going to do poster together and lepak. shiok ttm :D
looking forward to see all of them tmr.


i'm shag now. i crave for a full body massage :(
my whole body's aching. my arms, neck, shoulder, legs. i'm going to sleep early tonight after my mask! ^^

No comments: