Monday, November 02, 2009

post-halloween

Hello people! I didnt spend my halloween clubbing out (although i missed SOHO ): ) , instead it was kinda well spent. Had a mini gathering session at home, bbq-ing the rainy night away was shiok ttm, then we set up our mini pool at the front yard and had water fun together w the dawgs ^^ WATER FIGHTS ARE FUN HEHE.

Then yesterday, we went seletar farm to visit the animals. I got bitten by a fucking horse on my ______ FML HAHAHA everybody keep laughing away can. Want to know come ask me i may consider telling you cos its fucking embarrassinggggg. Oh and we saved a rabbit, sort off. Cos the stupid farm owner actually dont want the rabbit alr cos it had like skin problem and the rabbit was roaming around the carpark. We cant bring home too cos we have lots of animals at home alr so we brought it across the drain so that it wont be knocked down by cars and bought carrots for it. I hope it survive :(

Hot stone for dinner @ punggol marina fat ttm can die. Ya just before i left the house i got bitten by my cousin's siao dog and i had like a super ugly scar on my leg now w black blood clot inside and blue black. Bitten by 2 animals in a day, FML much?

UT's starting tmr, back to mugging!

No comments: