Sunday, November 08, 2009

Love craze

Stayed over at jln kayu last night. Totally had a long day today (and this stops me from thinking negative things :D).

Things i did today:

1. Had Jln kayu's roti prata and mee goreng for breakfast, yum.
2. AMK hub to buy my ingredients for making chocolate truffles and stock up my toner
3. Had dessert at my favourite dessert shop at hub
4. Go back to aunty's house to take crab. She cook crab for me hehehe.
5. Back to jln kayu to eat my crabbies.
6. Safra for swimming w sis, bro in law, cousins and aunty
7. Changi Village for dinner and we bought kites for kite flying next week ^^
8. Homed, and we played badminton outside our house along the road. The last time i touched my racket was like almost a year ago and it feels good to be playing the sport i used to love so much again. I won all hehehehe. But i got super lots of mosquito bites :(
9. Bathed, and now i'm in my comfy mattress (sadly i got no bed for the moment D: ) and quilt using my beloved laptop.

Yar that sums up my day, and I'm missing someone and a group of people(speaking the truth) and at the same time, disappointed at another person. Oh well, if only the person(s) knows. Maybe he'll surprise me now by popping out of the dustbin (hahahaha) like how he surprised me w a text yesterday at 3am that got me happy and angry. Oh well, he'll never know though. Why are the people around me so stupid :( (multiple meaning for this)

No comments: