Thursday, November 05, 2009

Lose your pride over some one you love, but dont lose some one you love over your pride.

FYP's a bitch. Okay probably it aint that bad if some people dont make it THAT bad and still not doing anything to help. Hais. I'm not going to say much. I dont want to offense anybody so till now, i'm still keeping my fucking mouth shut. Oh well, everybody's annoyed enough so we are all in the same shoe ;) Let's endure this shit through, team mates.

I'm so fucking stressed out by fyp, uts, report and they are all clashed. I've totally got not enough time for everything. And i'm getting annoyed super easily. All i need now is love from friends :(
I'm going to have a mental breakdown soon, and the destress pills are not helping. Oh gawd.


Anyway i was thinking, probably because i am always here, therefore i'm always taken for granted by friends. Probably i should disappear from the scene. Or maybe they didnt even notice my presence at all. :/

No comments: