Sunday, November 15, 2009

ya okay, fucking loser.


I'm referring to me, and you and you and you.


Fuck you okay. Two timing very fun eh? Not the first, yes. I regretted, I shouldnt even believe you 2 years ago. 2 fucking years okay. I think i'm so stupid. WHA. Buy people longchamp bag some more, rich right? Still got what? Necklace? Wahh still go marina barrage, keppel bay, ECP etc. Romantic right. Of course, drive Audi what. So? Big fuck? No not jealous at all okay. Dont come back to me any more. I dont have long hair like her, skinny legs, fair like ghost, so sexy can see cleavage right. Sorry I dont have. I dont need you. Ya, one sided. Fuck me.


And you. Wha bf back you up very big. Ya BIG. Thanks. Shiok right? Ya must be smirking behind.
And youuuu. Realize i never reply your msg? Cos I find it no point to answer to stupid questions just in case it ends up like the case on top. -point-
Stop giving me any more headaches. I had enough.


I think i'm sucha loser seriously -point middle finger into mirror-
I should take away my tear gland so i wont cry so easily. ARGH.
I hope I'm skinner, or prettier, or richer, or smarter, or.......
So that people will treat me better.

No comments: