Thursday, January 31, 2008

faci treated us pizza hut (:
i think pizza hut and canadian pizza is earning alot from RP students and facilitators lor. haha!

no wonder i always love enterprise faci more. LOL.



after we finish, we actually do stupid things like..
bringing the empty boxes and the reciepts to classes and ask them if they had ordered any pizzas. LOL!

we were bored luh :D

anyway, the art bug in me is getting back and i kept drawing non stop luh. is it a good thing?
and i finally got back my DBS card today. new pattern one leh. LOL. like FINALLY. cos i am super broke D:

so went shopping with ethel just now. i cant imagine we actaully walked around hub for 3 hours lor! zzz. went to get my 3rd piercing on my left ear (:
that woman try clothes super slow can! make decision also very slow. wear this also cannot wear that also cannot. LOL.
ate at mos for dinner. saw this super weird couple. they kope people's fries which people cannot finish luh! so i placed my fries on their table cos i cant finish and we left. dont know they got take or not. HAHAHA.
after than went to get my adidas perfume. cos i everyday spray my DKNY apple very heart pain leh. LOL. adidas i dont care. spray spray spray cos its cheap :D






my left eye very pain D:

No comments: