Thursday, January 24, 2008

today was a knn damn suay day for me luh. morning came school. my group got oscar priya jonathan and gavin. oscar never come. priya left after UT and jonathan left at 2nd meeting. left me and gavin lah! thanks gavin for not leaving me behind. but my group only got 2 person lah!

1st break, ate with random lim shu xian, jieying, gene, chris, linhui and jenny. 2nd break went to meet the WAFFLES (finally!) and mr monkey syafiq. LOL. then went up to tas class the pantry there to cam whore. xiuling is tas classmate lah! now then i know. LOL. so went into her class slack a while then pei xiuling go buy bubbletea. after that she went back class with me. left after presentation to meet chris gene and kansie. slack at kaffe esplanade a while.

now i am in court growing mushroom (:











i come menses today luhhhhh DDDDD:

No comments: