Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yesterday didn’t went for badminton cos the conference the night before ended very late and I got not enough sleep lah. So met up with gene in the afternoon to go for the aids thingy for rotaract. Then we took train to dhoby ghaut to meet up with jialu, june and the rest of the rotaract people. The trip was kinda boring. And we wasted a lot of time waiting for some rotaract members.

After that me and gene cab-ed back to amk. Went over to mum shop and we went back to pasir ris to bathe and change for the dinner. The dinner was alright. My cousin actually thank my grandma, who had passed away, and this made all of us tear. The food was alright too. But we weren’t full lah. LOL. So went for another round of supper and oasis then home sweet home. Slept at about 3 and I totally had no energy for work today lah!

Siannnn lahhhhhhh. Tmr still got school ): must see that act cute faci……….

No comments: