Saturday, January 05, 2008

The holidays are ending soon. I seem to be damn busy during this 3 week holiday, and I seriously don’t know what I am busy with. All that I can remember is badminton, work, badminton, work. A little shopping and gatherings with different group of friends. That’s all, but I machiam never rest at all. But then again, lots of things happened during this holiday, and I had learnt a lot too. Shall not talk about it any more.


Still, I am looking forward to the next holiday, which is longer. There will be activities packed for me. Chalets, more gatherings, more work, badminton etc. It will be a 10 weeks long holidays so I can have more time for myself, friends and family. But it also means that I am going to be in year 2 soon. Time seems to past so fast in RP. It seems like yesterday. W26G, W14D, the badminton people, rotaract etc.


I will cherish the time in RP, and I hope that there will be wonderful memories and friends when I graduate from there.


Anyway, went sentosa early this morning with gene, zhong jian, chee keong, teng kiat, wei hong and his friend. Had fun playing and corking. But I am not tanned enough lah. A lot of clouds today. After that, went to work with gene and alan (the badminton one). Total crapiness with them. Lamed gene also. HAHAHAH.


And gene was telling me she’s burnt. See my reply.

No comments: