Thursday, January 31, 2008

Left school during 2nd break yesterday and cabbed down to cineleisure with gene, xl and stef to eat CHICKEN RICE. Not the normal chicken rice luh, is Korean BBQ chicken rice. Met james there and misa came to meet us later. Like so super long never see him lahhh! I miss bitch (:

After that went to watch The House(I cant find the movie poster on the net anyway). Its some stupid thai ghost movie which has a typical story line where any couple who step into the house will not have any good ending. Not scary at all luh. But it was funny. The ghost can do 180degrees owl head turn. Like tenshi. LOL! Other than that, the effect was alright only and I would rate it 3/5. Acceptable but not awesome.

Anyway I am skipping badminton today to go shopping with ethel cos she haven’t buy her new year clothes and I needa pei her go buy. Happy training people (:

HAHAHAHA.

No comments: