Sunday, January 13, 2008

Friday. Went over to sis place. Stayed there over night. Saturday. Went back school with gene for badminton. After badminton went back to mum shop. At night went over to my ‘ah khim’s’ place to sort of see her for the last time. She was diagnosed with colon cancer and she can live for less than a month. There was no cure for it anymore and she wanted to see everybody for the last time, so we all went there. She is practically waiting for death at home. Its damn sad lah. She used to be so cheerful and healthy, and she always hang out with my grandma. She kept saying that my grandma is fetching her to heaven soon. I wish her go in peace and I will always remember her cheerful smile.

Life is fragile. We should treasure everyone around us. The ones that love us because of the love they had given to us. And the people that hated us because they make us stronger. One may just be here and gone the next day. Like MC king. He brought to us so much laughters and entertainment though the square box and I believe that he will always live in our heart.

I don’t know when I will be gone. Where will I go to? What will happen to me? Okay lame questions-.-

Watched chao ji xing guang da dao just now. LYJ is love okay!! LOL. Cried during the part where YZW explained why he fake his age. Damn super touching lah!

No comments: