Friday, February 22, 2008

Back from chalet. Just woke up from lalaland after not sleeping for 50+ hours. Bagus arh!




So...


Checked in for chalet on monday after meeting up with james lishi and Alvin. The first thing I do when I went into the chalet is to check the door handle I spoiled the last time I went there(yes I booked back the same chalet unit) and the handle was fixed. Lol. Bloody hell last time we buy so many types of glue also cannot fix lah!


After that we waited for some to arrive, and the 4 of us went out to shop for bbq stuffs. So went james house collect the stingrays be bought. Then went bedok to meet up with weihao and misa, then go sheng siong buy buy buy. After that, took cab back to the chalet because we were carrying a lot of stuffs.

After that we were quite bored because the rest of the people were entertaining themselves with mahjiong, poker and dvds, so me, gene, chris and akina decided to sit outside the chalet with james’ half bottle of johnnie walker playing the number guessing game. Its been long since I played so hiong because I’ve got the right khakis (:

The forfeits were whatever thing you guys can think of. And I mean anything (except sex lah!). but it was fu. It was already midnight by then and most of the people were asleep. The johnnie walker make us damn high. After that gene and akina was damn high. Gene went into the chalet to play mahjiong with seng hong and misa. Me chris and akina went playground slack. By then akina was already very high and I was tipsy too. She was talking a lot of rubbish. LOL. I promised her not to say what she did luh. Hahaha. We stayed till day break.


After that we went back to the chalet. The rest went to sleep and I went to cut up the food for bbq. Was very tired already but I cant sleep although I tried very hard to because the jonnie walker and the sprite was fighting in my stomach(we added sprite cos we finished the green tea alrdy). So went for breakfast after a bath(I stink of alcohol and smoke) with xl and misa at the poolside café. The food sucks. The service sucks.


Went back chalet after that. Slacked, watched dvds and played mahjiong while stef, wh, Alvin,lishi and james went cycling.
Start up fire at about 6pm. Bbq-ed and stuff. As usual luh. Loke, Nicole and nadia came to visit us. Blah blah blah. Didn’t sleep at all that night because I knew I wont be up on time to check out the next day. So sat outside chalet with kina and gene to chit chat and sing sang sung. Gene went in to sleep after that cos she bth. So yar. Next day mum came to check out with me lah.

Supposed to go kelong but I really bth cos I was really really tired. Didn’t get to sleep even though I was abit drunk thanks to the jonnie walker. Then gene called me to say she lost her phone. She forgetful luh. Don’t sad okay. You will have more of that messages. Love you much much (:

So yar. Slept after a bath and mum woke me up at 7pm for dinner. Like still not enough sleep lor! zzz.


That’s about it lah. Nothing much. No pictures cos we look really shagged and ugly without sleep. Lol. But I enjoyed myself a lot because of the people. So yar. Thanks people :D

Oh! And thanks lishi for saving my life with a pad. LOL.











I want to be true to myself. But I cant. I... really cant.

No comments: