Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Worked on Sunday and saw this signboard of one of the handphone shops there. LOL.


Went to walk around This Fashion with gene after work and bought a super low cut black dress from Coax for $27. I don’t know why in the hell I bought that for. Zzz.

After that bus-ed down to mum’s shop and went k box after that with mum, her gf and friends. The aunties can really sing can! I admit defeat lor. HAHA. Drank quite a bit cos we ordered like.. 3 jugs if I never remember wrongly. Was a little tipsy and I KO straight after I reach home which is about 2+ am. Haha.

Woke up at 9.30am this morning with a little hang over. Went to meet james, xiuling and stef and brought them to auntie’s shop to cut hair. Hang around centre area. The stupid shop don’t have my size for the levi’s shoe that I want ):
Bused home after that for a nap and went hougang with mum to shop for her new year clothes. Didn’t see anything that I like because mum went to Iora and I never like anything from Iora. Okay lah. Is nothing caught my eye there =x

Okay I wanna go sleep already. My eye is still pain. Shuxian you are still swollen luhhh. LOL.

Pictures I promise (:
There are more but with genevieve.







No comments: