Monday, February 18, 2008

‘Stop playing among the roses meow, they seems nice but they have thorns that can hurt you.’




Had conference with chris and gene just now until my phone went flat. Haha. I think chris can read my mind. Okay. Maybe because she had gone through what I am going through, and she spoke what was stuck in my throat. Thanks for speaking my mind. Haha!



gene and yvonne is going taiwan and hongkong on 26th feb and i cant go cos i am broke:(((
and guess what gene say?
'me and yvonne will think of you when we are having oyster mee sua at taiwain..' =.=!
RAHHHHHHHHH!



Tomorrow’s badminton’s chalet. Got this sudden urge of not going. Don’t ask me why because I don’t know too. Kinda feeling down these few days. Should be PMS luh. I’m very very very tired.
Just hope that everything will turn out alright for chalet because I got a very bad feeling and my intuitions are often accurate.






i miss the feeling of mugging till late night. LOL. poor yvonne. tsk tsk. hahahaha!
okay random. It's 1.24am now. i think yvonne is still studying. good luck for your exams okay. lol. good night.


















I’ve had enough. I take it that you had already made your decision so its time for me to make mine. Bye.

No comments: