Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Okay time to update.

The day before new year
Had reunion dinner at ponggol marina with family. The ambience there was great because it was steamboat by the sea side. Ate super lots of prawns. And I mean SUPER LOTS. Lol. After that went home for a rest and we went Loyang to pray.

1st day of new year
Went to visit grandma’s grave early in the morning. Its been super long since the last time I visited the place and I brought dollar along because grandma always love dogs (:
After that went to my eldest auntie’s place for lunch.
Then went eunos to visit my sick great grand-aunt (??). She is very sick that doctor said that she might not live through cny. But she is very positive. And she love dogs too (:

2nd day of new year
Send sis and bro in law to airport early in the morning and we brought dollar along too. They were going hong kong luh!
Went back er gu’s place for a while then pei mum to her shop. She is opening her shop on the 2nd day of new year luh! We were swatting flies the whole day.
Went back to er gu’s house with mum at night for steam boat dinner.

3rd day of new year
Brought dollar to gene’s house. Played poker cards there with the usual gang and her dad. Won quite a bit. Cheekeong lose a lot. LOL. Thanks to ‘in-between’ luh! The game can make you sweat man. The stake went as high as $100++ can! Haha.

4th day of new year
It was Sunday so I was working as usual. Xiuling took over gene because she cant work. Saw a lot of weird weird people. And surprisingly the siao one came to shake hands with us wishing us happy new year. Shuxian was damn shock can! Lol. Huiyan, you lucky lor. LMAO.
Met dad for dinner after that.

5th day of new year
Met up with gene cheekeong tengkiat and xiuling for badminton. I didn’t play luh cos I need to look after dollar. So watched them play. Xiuling is scared of dollar. HAHAHA.
Went back to mum’s shop after that. Stayed there till 11pm cos we need to go airport fetch sis and bro in law. They are coming back from hong kong. So while waiting, we helped the florist next door to wrap roche cos they need to deliver 20 boxes the next day. And its not like we are wrapping the boxes only but we need to wrap ONE BY ONE.
Went home after airport and helped sis unpack her luggage. Her luggage is fcuking 30kg can! She spent like $2000++ there cos she bought 3 burberry bags. She bought quite a bit of clothes for me too and there’s a super cute white dress with a giraffe. Damn cute luh! She said she wanted it herself but bro in law said she’s too old for it so she bought it for me. HAHAH!
Cooked instant noodles for supper (dinner actually). Bathe and slept at 4am.

6th day of new year
Woke up early in the morning to a saddening news. Great grand aunt passed away last night die to colon cancer.
Went walk walk at Queensway with xiuling and gene then pei them go back school for training. Cab-ed down to Yvonne house to meet up with zhongjian tengkiat cheekeong congwen and chenchong. Its been super long since I last saw some of them. Stayed for a while and went toa payoh for grand aunt’s funeral. It was sad and I am not supposed to cry but I couldn’t control myself. But I guess everybody have to go through this and it is just the matter of time. And I think that she will be much happier because she can finally join grandma in heaven and they have each other for companion. Her sufferings finally ended. Rest in peace (:


I think this is such a lame post. Because I promised a long post but I’ve got nothing interesting to post about. Too bad (:

And thanks to my 2 LOVES for the cookies. Love you 2 many many. Xoxo.






Going town with gene and xiaopang later :D
pictures soon cos i am lazy to upload them from my phone.



















I hope you are not taking me as her replacement. Stop raising me up because I know I will fall badly.

No comments: