Saturday, February 02, 2008

Yesterday was the last day of year 1! Weeeee!

Sooo..
Met up with zhong jian, weihong, genevieve, tengkiat, Yvonne and cheekeong for dinner at clark quay’s waraku. The food was superb! LOL.
Gave zhong jian his ‘I declare myself mister hum sup’ from NUM in a TISSUE PAPER BOX and weihong’s perfume from tommy. Was super full after that.
So walked around clark quay. The night was cooling after a rain and it was damn shiok. Finally settled at Forbidden City by Indo Chine for a drink. The atmosphere there was great. The music and lighting. Love my ‘Sex on the beach’, a mixture of vodka, peach schnapps, midori melon, cranberry and orange juice. Next favourite was Yvonne’s TLC, a mixture of champagne matini of pineapple with french peach. Teng kiat’s chocolate matini was great too but he only drink a bit cos he cannot stand alcoholic drinks. Played some stupid but fun game there.

After that went back to amk and we went 7-11 for Jim Beam’s cola(whiskey with cola) and we drank by the road side. We had to chop chop cos we had to catch the last bus home.
Really enjoyed myself last night thanks to the great company I had. Love ya’ll (:


Today, had to work despite the swollen eye. Travelled all the way to teban. Its been long since the last time I went there. Time went by fast today. Surprisingly there are quite a lot of customers. Bus-ed with chris and gene back to jurong station after back to catch the last train. Kena boobs attack from gene(5 times okay!) just because I asked her if she got heart pain. See I so nice can! And this is how she treat me. And stupid chris only know how to laugh :(

Pictures will be uploaded soon cos I very tired. Tmr still need to work luhhhh! Zzz.

No comments: