Monday, February 25, 2008

Went to catch L change the world just now with gene, cheekeong and tk just now. too bad yvonne cant join us. its a nice show. and i cried. zzz.
Gene actually laughed when the prof died lah! LOL. And she really LOL okay! So embaressing. Haha! But i enjoyed the show. He's kinda cute lah. Sad thing is they never show how L died(or maybe he didnt even die?) so I reckoned he died of diabetes. HAHAHAHA.


Gene and Yvonne are leaving for Taiwan tomorrow and I will miss them super much lah! My 2 besties are leaving me for another country for 8 days! ): I will be so bored without them. Oh my goodness. zzz. And I wont be working at Pearl Centre any more. I am officially going back to Lucky Plaza (: With all my friends working with me of course :DDDDDD I miss Lucky Plaza's ayam penyat, curry chicken noodle, hot pot chilli chicken etc, but no, definitely not the phillipino there. They are siao char bors.

No comments: