Monday, July 21, 2008

my mos frozen ice cream. haha. Peitsung's birthday. We gave him a nice surprise (:

The class went to buy some cute keychain together.
This is mine. They ask me to buy this because it looks like me, as i am wearing my spects and wearing black that day. Haha.
mum's tough fight with the durian. Its damn hard to open can. Haha. But its damn nice to eat!


end up the opening became some wierd shape because it kinda broke half.
Hiyo.
still a little hairless.

the class at bustop before going cwp. we are having so much laughters pushing each other down the chairs. hahaha.
mathan, wilson and jidi gaying. LOL
class gathering with 403 people on friday. we had sumo house for dinner, then we took bus down to prata house for more supper. hahaha they can really eat lah. i only had my milo dinasaur.



after that we walked over to thomsom plaza's starbucks to slack. i wanna show my green contacts. but like cannot really see compared to my grey lea. :(



Saturday was date with serene cos i was bored. So we went J8 for ajisen, then movie. Dark knight was not bad. But its super long. Shopping after that. Ice Lemon Tee got 70% discount! Super duper cheap can! The $30++ clothes seling at 2 for $10.95. Then $40++ clothes selling at $12 plus. So yeah. We spend a long time there. Hahaha. More retail therapy please!



and i miss my fugly gf. hhahahah.

No comments: