Friday, July 25, 2008

Swam 5 sets that day and I think I ate it back cos after swimming we went JB to eat lok-lok with my cousins (: reached home at about 1.30am and was dead beat.

Yesterday, stayed back to school to study microbiology for today’s ut, while waiting for gene to finish her badminton with nice classmates and peisi and geokhui. Then went coffee shop for prata. Wilson is so nice to treat me prata, so I shall not disclosed the pretty photos now, partly because I was lazy to upload. Hahahahah.
We had lots of fun and laughters with the beatest friends around :D with gene and xinyi gaying around touching each other. LOL. Cabbed home after that.

I feel so lazy now, and damn the blocked nose. But I love my MCB facilitator too much to sleep. Cos she is like the best science faci? Her lesson is the only lesson where the whole class will listen to her 6P. Hahaha. I think she will fly if she ever read this, which I think there is a high chance she will =X

I missed playing badminton so much, but still, I don’t feel like going back to play, I prefer to play at mayflower with chengyen. LOL.
Will be swimming tonight at safra again. But travelling to pasir ris makes me so zzz.


and fangying got her SAF card already. ITS SO SUOER DAMN COOOOL CAN! I also want =/

Till then, bye.


Quoted from vivian’s blog,
‘If friends are meant for discriminating oneself,then I don't see any reason why I would need one to ruin my life, and pointing out every single thing about me, saying the good as bad, and the bad as worst’
so agree with it. Haha.

No comments: