Monday, July 28, 2008


today was fun because we get to choose our own team mates! too bad mathan wasnt here. In fact, alot of people wasnt here today. lab lesson was easy but our experiment went wrong because we forgot to do serial dilutions for 4 of our samples, so i guess the bacteria colonies will be flooding our agar plates next week =X

And the class just did one ppt. And we voted 2 person to present it. I think all of you should know who i am talking about if you had been reading my blog, or in W54N. hahahaha. we shorten the ppt until the words are so little and only pictures, so you will need to understand to be able to elaborate, and of course, the 2 person dont understand a thing cos they are just like tua pek gong and vase sitting in the class staring at people. okay i am so insulting tua pek gong and a vase. at least vase can beautify the surrounding.


Homed immediately after school. Met jingui on the bus. And when i reached home, my aunty told me that my cousins came last night and my nieces took my shuttles downstairs to play. I was so pissed off because the shuttles are yonex ones and its damn fucking expensive lah! Me myself also dont bear to take out and use lor! and they just throw them away after using. Okay never mind. Then i suddenly remember, they use my shuttles sure got use my rackets. So i went to check on my rackets and my tears just roll down.

All the 4 of them are full of scratches, including my new one, which is so fucking precious to me lah! okay i am really so dulan. I told them so many times alrdy dont any how take my things without my permission, and of all things they wanna take my precious rackets! because my house downstairs the floor texture is like those roadside one so its super coarse, and the brats are so fucking short i know they will drag and knock my rackets on the floor, and they really did lah! Now all my rackets are CHIPPED and scarred and they are no longer the same, and i dont even do that to my old racket lah! NB CHEEEE BYEE.

I dont even get this angry at eunice when she got A lor! KNN! Of all things they wanna touch my rackets and did this to my rackets. All my vulgarities almost came out when i saw my rackets lor! And all i can do is to sit there and whine and cry and stomp my feet, and there is nothing i can do. FUCK!

Now i am still so dulan that i feel like grabbing them in their necks and chop of their hands, i am violent, whatever. But nothing could change my rackets back to its normal state.

RAHHHHHHHHHHH!



Anyway UTs are OVER! and Microbiology UT 3 result is out, and I DIDNT FAIL! WOOHOO!





Planning for class chalet in process. And i wanna get a new racket cos all my rackets are not perfect any more:((((

No comments: