Monday, July 07, 2008

Slept till 3 in the afternoon on saturday. It was SHIOK. Its been long since i slept till that late. Mum came to fetch me in the evening to compass point because brother in law was having road show there. Had jacks place and more shopping. CHARLES AND KEITH GOT 50%SALE. The shoes are cheap till lao sai lah! So are the bags. Super duper nice that I feel like getting every shoes and bags they have. Hahaha. Home and XO durians after that. Hahaha.


Work as usual on sunday. Man jia le for dinner agan. I wanna try everything on their menu. Hahaha. Wanted to eat the apple curry but then run out of rice, chicken and pork =.='
WALAO EH. Then in the end i still eat my gong zai mian, which is basically maggie mee lah.


And today is youth day and i want my holiday lah! Its not fair you see. Primary school kids are not even youths and they had their children and youth day's holiday and WE YOUTHS DONT HAVE :(
So i am supposed to leave class today at 2nd meeting to meet mum but because of MUM & HER GF that i cant leave >:( so i am leaving after my presentation. Stupid fangying left class after the 1st meeting and ps me. Now i dont have my toilet khakis :( Damn you lim fangying. And i think rebecca had her self-proclaimed holiday today because its not her usual self that she dont come school. SHE LOVE RP ALOT OKAY.
Surprisingly marilyn came today. Haha.





Fish spa and movie later.






Fuck gastric pain D':

No comments: