Thursday, July 17, 2008

This is a complain post with vulgarities. Dont read if you are not interested.


















I think I am going crazy. E kept laughing to herself and I don’t know what is she laughing at. And she keeps rolling her chair around and shaking her boobs (no, is breast). And I think the faci is fucking not fair because she gives E a big fucking A when she didn’t do anything and she gives me, mathan and fy a B plus a -0.5 for me because I was late for a few minutes when we solved the problem. Zzz. I don’t know how she grades one lah! Chee byeeee.
But I think she loves E because she is the only one that will answer to her question in class and ‘pay attention’ and actually she don’t understand one. And her RJ is like super duper long, which I know I can never write something that long because I am not so long-winded and her RJ is like, summarizing the whole problem, which I think defeats the purpose of writing the RJ because I think RJ is something that you answer to the question set by the faci. If I everyday summarize the problem can get A then I can just copy and paste from the conclusion page into the RJ lor. Zzz!
Andandand she acts like very hardworking, answering to the faci but what she says all can be found in the problem statement, and everyone and READ. We are not blind.
I think I am go gonna complain the faci, maybe face to face, or maybe not because I wont understand what she shoots back because of her india slang la dey.
I AM SO FUCKING DULAN! Roarrrr! I think I am going crazy soon with her rolling her chair here and there and every where and her VOICE. *faint*

KNNBCCB!


Actually I know sometimes we are mean to her. (Especially Fangying. Wah she power. Can do anything one lor! Cannot make her angry one, if not she will kill. Hahahah. ) Sometimes she is alright but most of the times, I just feel like strangling her.

By the way i put the name as E because I dont set my blog as private and she might read this. But i dont really care if she read this or not because I am just stating the truth.



And my eyes are green (:

No comments: