Monday, August 10, 2009

because,

I need to remove that mental block.

Work today was awesome. Awesome pay, awesome companies, just a little hot, a little busy, a little sticky, a little problem with some people and very hungry! Lol. Many bangaladesh, and a little from china and india. Time passed fast though. I'm richer! But I'm saving up the money (:

Mum's out for mahjong again, like 2 nights straight. I hate it, totally. She just dont understands why. She never does, not even try. I always feel empty. Or rather, I am.
Fuck it.

I wanna go out tmr. I dont wanna stay at home.

From leepei:
"You can see, the closer we are to our family and friends, we tend to ignore thier feelings. We thought that they would be just fine, because we understand them, and they understnd us. That is not the case, usually. Because your love ones care for you, every single action that you do, will definitely affect them."

So true peipei. So true...

No comments: