Friday, August 28, 2009

Pour it out


it's still an obsession, and it's permanently there.


It's raining, and the weather's damn nice. I should be sleeping but I'm still surfing the net aimlessly.
Rebel tmr instead of st james cos gene says they'll be playing trance music eww much? Menses came today which kinda spoil my mood.. but cant wait to see the rest ^^
Swimming today was quite shiok cos me and gene totally owned the pool cos of the rain. Literally nobody in the pool thanks to the rain so we hide from the rain under the water hahahah. Shiok ttm! Oh and gene wanna drive a convertible with the roof open and wash car so that she can swim in the car. COOL NOT?

Oh and I decided that I need a private space to blog so ask me and maybe I'll let you know where (:
Because I always need to hesitate before I blog what I want to, considering about the people who might/are reading my blog. I have stalker k. HAHA.

No comments: