Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ouh..

Didnt sleep at all last night because my gastric is giving me problem again. Super painful and I feel like puking totally. Toss and turn and it was morning alr :(
Now my eyes are closing. I hope I can survive today.

Town yesterday to celebrate kq's birthday with nic, shiwei, justin, viv and glen. But ended up home after 12 because many were late and we send alot of time trying to find a wine (cork hahaha) opener. Totally had fun laughing and playing hair. (;
Hope to see them soon!
Happy Birthday Style!
And i really thank vivian for that sms. I hope it really wakes everybody up and stop giving excuses. It aint really that hard, right? Just a little effort shown is enough, before I totally give up trying. I hang in there because I still have hopes for this friendship. Dont disappoint me.

No comments: