Sunday, August 09, 2009

The universe is the illusion that sustains all reality

Town with jingui on Friday after school to get my bag (like finally) and chilled at spins to wait for nicole. (L) my berry-t twist and OCK mushroom chicken ball and fishball! Even JG likes okay.
Finally got to see nicole, like miss her alot alot. Shopped around wisma then to fareast to get her heels. Wah cute can. Still got ribbon leh! LOL.

Ramen ten for dinner. The ramen was awesomeee. Okay mainly was the chilli that works for me. Totally sat there and drink out free flow teeeea and lots of catching up. Really had a great time with the both of them, like its been long since I enjoyed that much.

Work tmr, moolah come to mummeh~
And I'm going to have a long holiday because I made up my mind to skip school on Tue. Yay!
(Live for myself! \m/) ROCK ON! LOL.

Swimming in the morning like shiok ttm. Sun was good and I had a good time. Now my face red like monkey backside. 3.06am and I should be off for my beauty sleep but then I cant get to sleep alone cos mummy is out for her mahjong session :(

K I'm going to count sheeps. Bye!
Oh! I wanna watch Up in 3D! :D

No comments: