Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Coughs

I totally enjoyed myelf today after school even though I didnt get my bag :(

2 sore throat madwomen ate macs and walk around metro, popular, home-fix and kiddy palace playing like kids. Totally had fun with JG, all the cheapthrills made us laugh, even though its just the 2 of us. Awww it's been longgg :D

I believe, when you lose something, you gain something. So I treat it as something good (:
I have more time to catch up with friends I missed out for the past 1 year. And I'm probably meeting Nicole after so long on friday. Totally miss her can. I want to hug and kiss and hug and kiss her! Okay dont want. She very fierce hahaha.

My throat's giving me problem now, and I should sleep soon cos its 1.21am and I have to wake up early tmr. Nights!

No comments: