Tuesday, May 20, 2008

its 1.17am in the morning 20/5/08, not asleep and having school early in the morning tmr.


just wanna update something.




Had training on saturday, and coach showed me some rackets. Still deciding which one to get. Asked him to bring me some muscle powers next lesson. After training, went amk hub to walk walk. Bought a black and a grey FBT for training. Dont know why all my FBTs have gone hiding. Couldnt decide whether to get the purple one so I gave up the thought after walking a few rounds at NTUC.

Worked on sunday as usual. Time passed rather quickly because there's someone opposite my shop to bully. HAHA.

No school today, so met up with yvonne, gene and zj at bugis and shopped around. Gene got her casio watch alrdy and i wanna get mine! ):


its damn chio and its super cheap lah! i am waiting for some one to buy it for me. hahaha. I meant my mum lah.

Went hub's NTUC after that because gene wanna get FBT also. Saw the purple one again. Couldnt resist the temptation so i got it. HEHEHEHE.

okay this is a brief post because i'm tired.

DIE I HAVENT PACK MY BAG!

No comments: