Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yesterday's break was with W14D at Cafe galilee.
After school, went for some water science talk with them again. We were practically sleeping during the talk. HAHA.


After that, we slacked outside W4's lecture hall beside the vending machine. They bought alot of tidbts and we shared. Ate quite abit despite my already sored throat.

Slacked there till about 8 doing almost nothing. LOL.


Went dinner at CWP after that while some went home, and trained home with fangying after that. I overslept and missed my stop on bus 269. ZZZ!


And today, THE STUPID FANGYING PS ME LAH. Called her in the morning in class and she told me I just woke her up from her sweet dream. She never come school lah. TMD. I come school despite being sick just for her lea. TSK!





I think I have a super sexy voice now. HHAHAHA. My throat is damn pain and itchy, and my head hurts from the coughings. I hardly spoke much today in class, but I still ate ryzzal's wangwang biscuit and naz's chocolate muffin. HEHEHEH.
K session tomorrow again. I think I will sing all Ah Du's song. Haha.
Movie later [:

No comments: