Friday, May 16, 2008

Wednesday was k session with Larry, gene, peisi, Alvin and lishi. Sing sang sung despite and flu and cough. AND SURPRISINGLY, LARRY CAN SING LOR! Lol. And his voice and looks don’t match. Hahaha.
Pictures to be uploaded soon.

And I think I seriously love W54N a lot although its only the 6th week. I have nice classmates who are super on and caring, except for a few. They actually don’t allow me to go play badminton yesterday because I was sick and they want me to go see doctor. I still went by the way. Haha.

Today, counted bacteria during lab lesson. Count like siao arh. Lol.
And I just finished my presentation. IT WAS FUCKED UP I TELL YOU! I shouldn’t have let Eunice did the worksheet (we presented worksheet and ppt today) and it was a total failure I tell you! Mathan they all actually clapped for me after the presentation lah! I seriously don’t deserve it. ):

Let me give you an example:




What could have accounted for this observation and what is its significance?
Inoculation to introduce bacteria into a culture medium.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Its like me asking ‘ what do you want for dinner?’ and you answering ‘I think I feel like shitting.’
ZZZ!


I almost faint on the spot. I should have checked the worksheet before pres

Nehmind lah. Its over (:


Something to cheer me up. HAHAHAH.

Badminton with classmates later. Training with lan jiao lian cancelled because his gf coming to find him. Zzz.

Oh. AND CONGRATULATIONS TO LIM PEISI AND LARRY CHUA YU HENG. HAHAHA.

One more month to my birthday and one more month to your first month :X

No comments: