Thursday, May 29, 2008

okay its been looooonggggg since i last blogged.







Last friday, went expo with peisi, gene, larry and alan after school. Bus ride was super super super long and i was super super super tired but the 4 stupid friends dont wanna let me sleep lah! I've been mugging for the last few nights. They keep di-siaoing me until i almost go crazy.



Was supposed to go for the adidas warehouse sales but it was CLOSED. ZZZ! Heng got foodfare. So we went in walk walk and ate alot of stuffs. Mum called me to ask me where was I and she told me she coming to expo for the foodfare also. So I met mum, sis and bro-in-law, gene went with her family cos they came also, the the 3 went home.











This tuesday, met up with the W54N gang for mac breakfast @ civics. In the end, decided not to go school and head for K session. Heheheh. Went back to school for UT after K session, and the UT was blardy hard. Zzz.





Yesterday was home the whole day. Slept at 11.15pm the day before and woke up at 3pm the next day. I've got all my sleep back, and so chiong for the UT on thurs till 2am.








And today, school as usual. Its chemistry and the problem sucks big time. Almost the whole class dont know how to do. Went for talk during the second break with chris (she finally came today!), peisi and farah. Farah was chatting throughout the talk on msn, peisi was sleeping, and me and chris were gossipping. Heh. And farah actually knows my CANDY! 0.0


AND I TOOK A PICTURE OF PEISI SLEEPING. CUTE HOR?





Didnt go for badminton today cos the gastric thing is back again, so stayed back a while with W54N peeps, bitch a lil', and train home with fangying, ian POH and mathan.

Farah not listening during presentation :XMy beautiful shoes that once caused me blisters.Actually its the other way round. HAHAHA!
Mathan. Actually took this picture to see if can see his face cos the walk way was dark. LOL.

DID I MENTION IAN CHIA GOT FRIENDSTER? HAHAHA.








Today is my chem faci's last day lah. She'll be flying to US tonight and she's staying over there. Okay lah although i dont really understand what she is saying.. but i think she is kinda cute and she likes to say 'kinda' for i-dont-know-what reason. Haha. I'll miss her (:

I'm so hooked on my nitendog these days and mario and mathan and peitsung's DJ max!

And peitsung and vivian are together already! Congrats!






and my class wanna play FLOUR tmr! Faints.


Badminton tmr(:

No comments: