Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Waking up this morning was $%^&$#. I need to spend about 15 minutes to wake up completely, which means I was brushing my teeth and peeing in sleeping mode, and expected, I walked into a closed door. Zzz. I think I lack of sleep.

Had my first break with some W54N people. Couldn’t decide where to eat, so we walked to food heaven, then walked down some ulu stairs which lead to the back door of foodcourt A. The stall people were super shocked to see us at the backdoor staircase. HAHAHAHA.

We decided to settle down at the new Kaffe Esplanade at TRCC. The lunch was cheap and filling. Spaghetti (I had chicken one) and a drink for $4. But it’s not very tasty lah. stupid housefly hahahahah.
CHIO RIGHT? [:
The cream sauce was cold (the tomato one was hot though) and it was quite tasteless.

mattew, jidi, mutton(mathan lah. LOL), ian POH and wilson. SK, fangying, yours truely, ryzzal and vivien.

We went back to class at 9.50am (we were supposed to go back at 9.30am. lol. ) and bluff the faci that jidi fainted. HAHAHA. Obviously she know we fake one lah. she super buey song leh. I think we will be downgraded? :/

I learn more new word from the chem faci.

Pond= punk(her pronunciation)

Mountain= monkey

Lone bonds= long bong

One= wang

And moreeeee.

Presentation starting soooon. Today’s problem was hard. But I think I understand better than other chem problems. I hope UT will be good later. Badminton after school.



The giddy spells are coming again ):





Oh! And the latest trend in class now is lip piercing. They wanna go as a class! Cool hor?


Broadway Beng tomorrow (:



Lastly, a joke to share since monther's day is around the corner. You might just get an idea what to give after reading?



Four brothers left home for college, and they became successful doctors and lawyers and prospered. Some years later, they chatted after having dinner together.
They discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly mother who lived far away in another city.

The first said, "I had a big house built for Mama."
The second said, "I had a hundred thousand dollar theater built in the house."
The third said "I had my Mercedes dealer deliver an SL600 to her."
The fourth said, "You know how Mama loved reading the Bible and you know she can't read anymore because she can't see very well. I met this preacher who told me about a parrot that can recite the entire Bible. It took twenty preachers 12 years to teach him. I had to pledge to contribute $100,000 a year for twenty years to the church, but it was worth it. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it."

The other brothers were impressed. After the holidays Mom sent out her thank you notes.

She wrote: "Milton, the house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway."
"Marvin, I am too old to travel. I stay home, I have my groceries delivered, so I never use the Mercedes. The thought was good. Thanks."
"Michael, you gave me an expensive theater with Dolby sound, it could hold 50 people, but all my friends are dead, I've lost my hearing and I'm nearly blind. I'll never use it. Thank you for the gesture just the same."
"Dearest Melvin, you were the only son to have the good sense to give little thought to your gift. The chicken was delicious. Thank you."

No comments: